I have some parts left over after part exchanging my R171 350 so I am offering them for sale:
(Please see the photos)
1. a set of 4 AMG style 3 18” alloys and tyres.
They have been fully refurbished and have a full set of Goodyear eagle F1 assemetric tyres that have only done 200 miles from new. (225 40 18 front / 255 35 18 rear)
The wheels, as you would expect, are in immaculate condition after a full refurb a few months ago.
These cost me near to Ł1000 for the wheels and tyres but as I will let them go for Ł500 for a member on here and that’s only a few Ł more than the tyres alone so a real bargain for someone.
2. is a genuine MB wind blocker that consists of the mesh pieces that fit into the roll hoops and the plexiglass centre piece. There is no storage bag with it so I’m looking for Ł180 to a member on here.
3. is a set of G-paddles that replace the shift buttons on the steering wheel. Very easy 5 minutes to fit and it’s also very easy to rewrite the paddles so right becomes upshift and left downshift (or vice versa). I only had then fitted for a couple of months but it was one of the best mods I did and increased the driving pleasure no end..
I’m looking for Ł50 posted to a member on here
Last item left.
4. A Brodit phone cradle mounting bracket. This clips over the passenger side of the centre console and allows a phone cradle of choice to be mounted to it. I found it was easy to see the phone in this position and easy to ust the phone with just a little movement of the hand from the gear lever. (Please note: the iPhone cradle in the photo is not included)
I’m looking for Ł25 posted to a member on here
5. A set of LED door curb lights. These replace the curb lights in the bottom of the doors and project the MB badge (in colour) to the floor. Looks very nice at night. I literally had them fitted for a couple of weeks.
Ł5 posted to a member on here
6. A set of hand made aluminium blower vent surrounds. These just stick to the vents and break up the sea of black on the dashboard. They come flat so need to curved by hand to the contour of the vent (took me 15 minutes to fit). They may need a Lille spot of glue if the double sided tape has lost its sticky. Not to everyone’s taste but someone might like them.
I’m looking for Ł15 posted to a member on here
I would prefer the wheels and windbreaker to be collected from Gloucester
The postage is to the UK mainland but I can get a quote for postage to anywhere.