I'm about to put my Becker Indianapolis up for sale on eBay but I thought I'd offer it here first, if anyone's interested. I also have for sale a genuine Becker iPod Remote Kit and a Yatour Bluetooth module I used with the Becker. I will be putting all of these for sale on eBay at less than the typical prices these go for but if you want to make me a sensible offer for either or both then please let me know via PM.
Becker BE7925 £200
Becker iPod kit £120
Yatour MT07 £50
I won't bore everyone with the sales pitch but I will share some details and photos. It's a BE7925 Indianapolis and has blue backlighting and red LED illumination. It features a built-in CD/MP3/WMA player, FM/LW/MW/SW Radio with Traffic announcements and Satellite Navigation. The Satellite Navigation also features a 'Dynamic Route' that can re-calculate your route taking current traffic announcements into account. It will fit easily into an R170 dash and, being an LCD screen, it's even viewable in direct sunshine. It works perfectly and I'm only selling it because I want Bluetooth phone connectivity and this model of Becker does not fully control a Bluetooth phone.
The Yatour Bluetooth module connects to the Becker as a CD changer and allows you to have phone calls and Bluetooth streaming on the Becker. However control of the Smartphone from the Becker is a bit hit-and-miss so I gave up and installed a Pioneer with built in Bluetooth instead.
The Becker comes with:
- Original security code card
- Original removal/installation keys
- Bound and printed copies of the operation and installation guide
- Original cover for the detachable front screen
- Original GPS AERIAL and cable
- Original RCA type AUX in cable
- Original low-level RCA output cable (for connection to external amplifier)
- Used Fakra to ISO aerial adapter (suits BMW - but not needed on the SLK)
- New 3.5mm AUX in Cable for iPod, MP3 player or Smartphone (iPhone or Android if fitted with headphone jack)
Happy to answer questions - and if you're not too far away from Surrey I'd be happy to help you fit the unit(s) if we can agree on a common weekend!