Join Date: Aug 2010
Vehicle: Late 2016 SLC 300 Polar White
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
2016 SLC 28,000 miles possible purchase
Going to look at an SLC 300 that has been reserved for a test drive. Spec' has been sent through. I have a query on the following:
1. I've had a quick look around the net and can't see if there is a glass windbreaker so I can replace the net version, is there one?
2. Is it possible to add the chrome cover to the roll bars retrospectively?
3. Is it possible to install via a competent technician the rotating wind deflector and chrome covers?
4. From reading the Hi-Fi threads, do I assume that the the HK set up still needs an amp and bass speakers to get a satisfying 'bump' for a person who listens to reggae Dub and deep house music.
5. Future consideration. What would be the benefit if any of moving the wheels up from 18 inch to 19 inch with a spacer. Is that common amongst customisers...
6. When you have added body styling to any of your previous cars, do you have to keep finding quality 'resprayers' to get the the match correct, before installation.
Despite the contrary impression, I'm not wanting to totally 'pimp' the car to qualify for the 'boy racer' trophy, simply want to enhance the aesthetics of the overall image. Promise!
Thanks in advance for any constructive views be good if you could include what you say was the one upgrade that you wished you had on your SLC.