Congrats! and please update this
Vehicle: 2012 SLK 200 R172
when you get it
Thank you, and... Done!
Congratulations on your new ride.
Your back-to-back comparisons could make interesting reading as would be details of the specification & any options fitted.
Here in the UK most 200's on dealer forecourts are basic & being sold cheap.
For now, I’m leaving you the specs and the options fitted.
2017 SLC 200 AMG Line Automatic 9G-Tronic
AMG Sport Package:
- Leather trimmed steering wheel and gearshift
- Sports suspension
- AMG bodystyling
- AMG floor mats
- Auto dimming rear-view and driver's exterior mirror
- Exterior mirrors - electrically folding
- Ambient lighting with projection of brand logo
- Galvanised steering-wheel gearshift paddles.
- Seats in AMG Line leather.
- Light Carbon-grain aluminum trim
- Red safety belts.
- Audio 20 Radio with pre-installed wiring for Garmin Map Pilot.
- Dynamic Select.
- LED Intelligent light system.
- 18’’ AMG Alloy wheels. 5 spoke design.
- Sports exhaust system.
- Ambient Illumination.
- Collision Prevention Assist
I believe I’m not missing anything here.
Pictures coming soon.