Join Date: Jan 2011
Vehicle: 2005 Mercedes SLK 200 Kompressor
Other Toys: Mercedes ML 320 CDI
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Thanked 54 Times in 23 Posts
Upgraded spark plugs!
Not sure if this belongs in the Performance mods section, but I'll give it a go!
I'm looking to replace the spark plugs for my 05 SLK 200K very soon. And was wondering which plugs would be the absolutely best to get?
Is there any particular brands or types I should go for to get the best possible performance and reliability from my engine?
M271 engine btw
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Real carbon fiber hood vents and fins
- 19" Rial Lugano Glossy Black wheels
Front: 235/35 R19
Rear: 255/30 R19
- Carbon fiber diffuser
- Carbon fiber rear spoiler
- Carbon fiber interior
- Carbon fiber wing mirrors
- Upgraded stereo
Pioneer AVH-8400BT double DIN head unit
2x DLS Ultimate UP8i 8" mid and 1" tweeters
2x Hertz HL70 4" full range
DynaBel 6channel amplifier
Mosconi 6to8 DSP
Possible sub install behind seats later
- Vertical doors(Vertical Doors Inc.)
- Matt black vinyl on hood and roof
- H&R Coilovers
- Custom built quad tail pipe exhaust system
- Kleemann header and sports cat
- Modified supercharger