Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Crewe UK
Vehicle: SLK 230 03MY
Other Toys: Yoshimura GS1100, GSX1100EFE Drag bike
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Thanked 23 Times in 23 Posts
Bought a Vito W638 108D Camper Van, Help!
Hello there, got a few Q's about my new acquisition :-) tried the BenzWorld site but got no response! Sure i'll have more luck here, So here goes:
1. Driving back from purchase i felt that the throttle stuck in gearchanges & revved. So looked for new cable, but are they FBW?
2. It will need full brake discs all round, what other cars/vans have the same fitment, as they're sometimes cheaper even tho they're the same.
3. And any recommendations as to changing seats (2+1) to captains?
4. Is it too much hassle to convert this to CL as well?
5. What is the standard wheel/tyre size on these?
I now own the following:
2000 A-Class 1.4
1998 Vito 108D Camper
1984 Suzuki GSX1100EFE Dragbike
1978 Suzuki Yoshimura GS1100E
1985 Suzuki GSXR750F Pure Dragbike