Join Date: May 2015
Location: Zekiah Swamp So MD
Vehicle: 2014 SLK55 AMG
Other Toys: 2012 ML350, a fresh water boat and a powered parachute some years ago...
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Thanked 56 Times in 47 Posts
ROTM pictures: Need professional advice
As everyone is aware I entered the July 2015 ROTM contest and wound up with 0.0001 vote. Needless to say I blamed the car for the poor showing and peddled it off to Cash-n-Go Used Cars ("Bad Credit? Who said it?").
So I get me another car but I dont feel like taking it to the US Capitol to have some beauty shots taken, certainly not with the Pope in town and the ensuing traffic!
I am thinking of downloading the Cash-n-Go Used Cars website pictures and submitting that as my ROTM entry, a sample of which is in my signature.
What is the cheesiness factor of such an effort?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Black Adder
Pimpin' my ride
- Obsidian Black Metallic with Bengal Red Premium Leather interior
- AMG Handling pkg
- Magic Sky Control
- Multimedia pkg
- Lighting pkg
- AMG Illuminated Door Sills
- Digital Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Black Ash Wood Trim
- AMG 18" Multi-Spoke Alloy Wheels in Black Matte
- AMG AFFALTERBACH Chrome Steering Wheel Badge
- WINDRESTRICTOR Option 12
- 1 ea - 7 inch Hula-Hula girl
- South of the Border car magnet
- Bigfoot car magnet (coming soon!)