Hi and welcome to SLKWorld.com from the UK Midlands - Thanks for joining us!
This forum is really dedicated to the SLK, but if there's useful info here for your CLS 55 AMG too, then welcome!
First please update your location and vehicle (year?: 1996-2016, model?: CLS 55 AMG) in your profile if you haven’t already done so, as it helps the members answer your questions which usually are based on that information.
Follow this to update: ‘Usercp’ at the top of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘location’ and ‘vehicle’. Info in your garage does not update your profile.
Some tips to make your visit here more enjoyable:
• Post your VIN (or VIN of a car you're looking at) in the Vehicle Datacard Request section
to get a free datacard (options on the car).
FREE!! How to get a free data card!
• If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top right of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before. Remember, ‘Search’ is your friend.
• If you wish to become PM (Private Message) capable, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here
’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.
• Want to post a picture? Start a new thread or make a post, click ‘edit’, click on the ‘paper clip’ or ‘advanced’ and/or ‘manage attachments’ then ‘choose file’ then ‘upload’ and ‘submit’! If iPhone pics, you need to rename any additional pics as iPhone names its pics all the same, image.jpg.
• Want to ‘like’ or thank’ someone’s comments?
Use the ‘like’ button to the right or the ‘Thanks’ button, bottom right of any individual’s post that you like. This saves you having to comment.
• New members should be aware that the 'New Posts' link in the info bar towards the top of the screen is a great way to see all of the posts you have missed since you were on the forum last. Remember to click 'mark forums read' under ‘quick links’ when you leave.
• Also vote in our Ride of the Month competition: ROTM Submissions & Voting - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum