R170 - Entertainment System Upgrade Advice Sought - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

General Modifications R170 Details that make your car different

 1Likes
  • 1 Post By savcom
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 Old 01-25-2017
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Aberdeenshire
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 230
Other Toys: Volvo V60 Hybrid. Mini Cooper. A45 AMG
Posts: 122
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 31 Times in 19 Posts
(Thread Starter)
R170 - Entertainment System Upgrade Advice Sought

Hi Folks,


I currently have a 2002 R170 230 with the standard "MB" radio / CD player and I'm thinking of upgrading it.


I'm looking for a DAB system with Bluetooth, aux connection and possible Sat Nav.


What have you guys fitted to your SLK's ?
(Any photos????)




Gareth

Last edited by jbanks15; 02-02-2017 at 12:43 PM.
Garfalls is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 01-25-2017
Premium Member
 
Delucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: KENT
Vehicle: MERCEDES SLK 171 - 09. - SLK KENT GROUP MEET - EVENT ORGANISER
Posts: 4,790
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
Thanks: 52
Thanked 343 Times in 321 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfalls View Post
Hi Folks,


I currently have a 2002 R170 230 with the standard "MB" radio / CD player and I'm thinking of upgrading it.


I'm looking for a DAB system with Bluetooth, aux connection and possible Sat Nav.


What have you guys fitted to your SLK's ?
(Any photos????)




Gareth
Any decent audio will be an upgrade on your old stereo unit .
Years back i fitted a Alpine unit diff in sound was a huge gain alone .

Sold car and fitted a cheap Ł50.00 pioneer unit and drop in sound was heard .
Delucas is online now  
#3 Old 01-25-2017
Premium Member
 
Pictor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Vehicle: 2001 SLK320
Posts: 1,031
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Thanks: 22
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
Have you seen this one?
Continental CDD7418UB-OR

Popular for modern classics. Phone bluetooth, DAB, CD,AM,FM

Ebay

Continental CDD7428UB-OR 24 Volt CD/MP3-Autoradio Bluetooth DAB USB AUX-IN

Or from german audio website, Caraudio24.de

Continental CDD7418UB-OR - CD/MP3-Autoradio mit Bluetooth / DAB / USB / AUX-IN - Autoradios - caraudio24.de

Apparently it has a good colour match to the SLK dash lighting.
Pictor is offline  
 
#4 Old 01-25-2017
Premium Member
 
Delucas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: KENT
Vehicle: MERCEDES SLK 171 - 09. - SLK KENT GROUP MEET - EVENT ORGANISER
Posts: 4,790
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 188 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
Thanks: 52
Thanked 343 Times in 321 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictor View Post
Have you seen this one?
Continental CDD7418UB-OR

Popular for modern classics. Phone bluetooth, DAB, CD,AM,FM

Ebay

Continental CDD7428UB-OR 24 Volt CD/MP3-Autoradio Bluetooth DAB USB AUX-IN

Or from german audio website, Caraudio24.de

Continental CDD7418UB-OR - CD/MP3-Autoradio mit Bluetooth / DAB / USB / AUX-IN - Autoradios - caraudio24.de

Apparently it has a good colour match to the SLK dash lighting.
Continental ??
They make tyres yes ??
And listing as 24 volt ??

Is that for truck use as be no good for him unless swtichable voltage on unit .

And a little dear .
Delucas is online now  
#5 Old 01-25-2017
Premium Member
 
Pictor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Vehicle: 2001 SLK320
Posts: 1,031
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Thanks: 22
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
Whoops, sorry, I got the wrong one.

The CDD7418 is the one for us, not the 7428.

The 7418 is a 12 V version. See the other link
Here it is

Continental CDD7418UB-OR CD/MP3-Autoradio mit Bluetooth DAB USB AUX-IN

Continental owns VDO and being a huge automotive company I think they are the same ones that do tyres.
Pictor is offline  
#6 Old 01-25-2017
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Minnesota
Vehicle: 2009 CLK 350 cab
Other Toys: Carver 350 Mariner, Boston Whaler Dauntless, 1961 Les Paul Formerly 2003 slk 230
Posts: 538
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 266 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Thanks: 3
Thanked 62 Times in 56 Posts
Do you have the bose system? If so, be sure to get a unit that has 4 volt outputs. You'll connect them to the bose system and use those amps. No point in spending extra to get a high output head unit as you'll only be using the pre-amp outs.
Mn car guy is offline  
#7 Old 01-25-2017
Premium Member
 
savcom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Vehicle: 2002 Blue SLK320 known as 'Silkie"
Other Toys: 2010 Grey BMW F10 528i
Posts: 2,524
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 463 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
Thanks: 163
Thanked 293 Times in 237 Posts
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to savcom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfalls View Post
I currently have a 2002 R170 230 with the standard "MB" radio / CD player and I'm thinking of upgrading it.

I'm looking for a DAB system with Bluetooth, aux connection and possible Sat Nav.
Can you let us know if you have speakers behind the seats? If you have, then you have a Bose system and you have a harder job upgrading. If not, that's just great! Your upgrade is nice and easy (except perhaps sat nav).

The SLK has a standard ISO system installed which suits most after-market head units - but the slot is only single-DIN which limits your options regarding Sat Nav. You can get head units with Sat Nav that fold out a larger screen, but of course these then block the heating controls which for me was a no-no.

Make sure, by the way, that the head unit you buy is designed for the UK market. We have different FM frequencies here (and likely DAB bands too) to the United States, for example, and it's quite likely imported radios will not work in the UK.

The built in speakers are not bad for a stock stereo to be honest, and a new head unit will drive them a bit louder too. If your budget stretches, you may want to consider upgrading the speakers But first things first.

You will probably need an ISO to DIN aerial adapter when you buy your head unit. That said, it's not clear if DAB reception is any good from the R170 aerial - others better qualified can maybe confirm - but for FM it's absolutely perfect. You may need to consider having to install a new aerial for DAB if you get poor reception.

For the microphone (Bluetooth and phones) there are a few guides to installing this at the top of the windsheild and the A-pillar cover is fairly easily removed to allow a neat run of cable to under the dash and to the back of the radio. I also took the opportunity to run USB power up to the tray / cup holder to simplify using a TomTom-type sat nav on the windscreen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfalls View Post
What have you guys fitted to your SLK's ?
(Any photos????)
Silkie arrived with a cheap Pioneer head unit installed but I've since changed that for a Becker Indianapolis and again for a better-quality Pioneer head unit that integrates Bluetooth and FM. Took all of 20mins each swap.

The original Pioneer:
Pioneer.jpg

And the Becker (showing navigation):
Becker-5.jpg

Not got a picture of the new Pioneer but I can get one if you want.
Garfalls likes this.

Now : Silkie - 2002 Lazulithe Blue Mercedes Benz SLK320
Also
: 2011 Sophisto Grey BMW F10 528i SE


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brings a smile to my face whenever I drive her



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Previous :
1965 Triumph Herald 12/50 ... 1972 Austin 1300 ... 1982 Volvo 265GLE ...

1987 Volkswagen Caravelle ... 1997 Rover 214si ... 2002 BMW E39 530D

If I've helped you sort your problem(s) out, click the 'Thanks' button on the right hand side under my signature.
savcom is online now  
#8 Old 01-31-2017
Premium Member
 
Pictor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Vehicle: 2001 SLK320
Posts: 1,031
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Thanks: 22
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
In Australia, a shop called Soundlabs is now importing these Continental stereo head units with Orange illumination to match the SLK R170s, from Europe in three versions,

two with and without DAB but both have CD/USB/AU/AM/Fm / Bluetooth phone and music streaming. Reasonable prices too.

and another without the CD but with Bluetooth still

all look very appropriate for the period

link here

Soundlabs Group: Continental Car Radio
Pictor is offline  
#9 Old 02-11-2017
Premium Member
 
Pictor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Vehicle: 2001 SLK320
Posts: 1,031
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Thanks: 22
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
Continental Bluetooth Stereo installed in R170

Here is the Continental CDD7418UB-OR installed.

This is the closest I have seen to getting a Bluetooth & DAB/CD/AM/FM/USB/AUX Stereo, (that is phone and music compatible) that looks like it could have been an OEM fitment, for a R170 SLK.

Its grey colour is pretty good match to the rest of the interior, at least no worse than the original Becker stereo.
The bling chrome rings on the volume and tuning knobs sort of mirror the highlights on the air-con and shifter.

The illumination colour is good match too.
Second photo is dimmer turned up full, headlights on. The brightness is actually pretty close to the other instruments and colour is too, even though this picture doesn't show it very well.
Third photo has instrument dimmer turned down low and you can see the Stereo also dims except for the central display. (somewhat of a disappointment )
Last photo is headlights off to show that the centre display stays illuminated the same amount any time the radio is on.

Other notes.
a) The power and ignition wires in the Mercedes harness plug did have to be swapped as per earlier posts.
I could not manage to extract the pin from the plug so ended up cutting the wires, soldering and heat-shrinking the joints.
b) The unit comes with everything.
External mic with two mounts (visor clip and adhesive type),
a good DAB antenna,
Harnesses for main plug with free ends and another for steering wheel controls (both not needed).
Stereo removal keys for the mount supplied.
Printed manual
Harness for AUX connections
c) you do have to source your own stereo removal keys for the OEM Becker unit fitted to SLKs to get it out. see eBay.
d) The SLK main harness plugs straight into the back of the unit and if it hadn't been for the need to swap two power wires, it would have been 100% plug and play
e) AM/FM antenna lead plugs straight in , no adapter required.

So how does it work?
Pretty good.
Manual is very brief, some of the important detail is hard too find when setting up. Read, re-read, re-read again
Pairing with my iPhone 4 was easy.
To accept incoming calls I still needed to use my phone.
Call clarity and mic both good.
To hang up, I did hit the red-"call end" button and it works.
Dialling can be a) "direct number input", easy. b) from "phone book" - not easy, seems the list is in random order, no A-Z scrolling c) from "last dialled" or "last received" - easy
Bluetooth music is fine but it does not display song title, just play time.
So it really doesn't do everything my SONY did, but it's ok.
If your phone is in a mount there is no problem. If your phone is in your pocket and you are trying to do everything on the stereo unit, calling out is quite difficult, at least with my old phone.
CD does not display track title. Just track number and elapsed time.
AM/FM/DAB. All good, lots and lots of preset stations to store. 2x6 AM, 3x6FM,1x6DAB, LW too.
USB was not reading either my iPhone4 or my 7 year old iPod Touch music libraries. Maybe newer Apple gear will work. I haven't tried yet.
USB says it charges at up to 500mA, but I couldn't get it charge either of my devices with leads that I knew worked on other units. Again I'll have to try an iPhone 6 and an Apple lead.
AUX -- haven't tried it. maybe I'll connect my iTouch to that for a store of music in the car.
Logic function allows it to be turned on and run with no key in the ignition for one hour. Useful
Mute, it's got a mute function that works in most modes and a Pause function for the CD
Preference setting is easy in set-up.
Prices: about 200 Euro. There is a much cheaper bluetooth unit without the CD but I don't think it looks as well integrated in the SLK.

Tip: to get the antenna and Mic leads through the dashboard, I used 10mm pvc tubing pushed from the stereo cavity out past the headlight switch/fusebox and it was a 2 minute job.
To feed it up to its final position I only had to take the drivers sun visor off, (not even the interior light or the main header trim panel).
Finding a good place for the mic, out of the way, offered few options and I ended up clipping it to the side of the Mirror base.

The phone holder in the first photo is a Brodie Proclip with a RAM mount screwed to it.
Not the most subtle mount, but it holds various sizes easily. (phone in its cover or iTouch) and it is removable in seconds.

Summary.
A SONY or Kenwood unit from a car accessory shop does all this for half the price, but doesn't look nearly as good, day or night.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CDD7418UB-OR a.jpg (41.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg CDD7418UB-OR b.JPG (59.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg CDD7418UB-OR c.JPG (43.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg CDD7418UB-OR d.JPG (39.5 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by Pictor; 02-11-2017 at 08:39 AM. Reason: first photo didn't upload
Pictor is offline  
#10 Old 02-17-2017
Premium Member
 
Pictor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Vehicle: 2001 SLK320
Posts: 1,031
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Thanks: 22
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
Impressions after one week - CDD7418UB-OR

Impressions are good.
Function, design, illumination, look, readability, buttons, ease of use, - all good.

Phone book,
It is in alphabetical order of the SURNAME ! in the phone book,
which is not my preference, but now I know, I can live with it.
I can always copy favourite contacts and rename them
starting with "Aa" so as to be at the top of the list

Receiving Calls
I can't get it to pick up the call by pushing the green "accept call" button,
even when this auto connect function is set ON,
with either iPhone4 or 6. may be different if other countries.
So I have to 'pick-up' by touching the phone button.
Means I can't just leave the phone in my pocket. This is the main disappointment.

Making a call,
I can dial out using any of the options direct from the stereo.
Dialled/Received/Missed calls list only show numbers, not names from phonebook.
This may be a function of my phone however.

USB
It won't read my iPhone or iTouch via the USB input plug. Other blogs also confirm this.
The manual notes,
USB functions ( flash memory type)
(1) USB flash memory 2 in 1 support
(2) FAT 12/FAT 16/FAT 32 format supported.
(3) File name: 64 byte/dir name: 64 byte/tag name: 30 byte.
(4) Tag (id3 tag ver 2.0) - title/artist/album: 32 byte support.
(5) USB 1.1 support, USB 2.0 support (For 2.0,speed performance is as USB 1.1)
(6) Not all USB devices are compatible with the unit.
(7) USB connector is support maximum work power with 500 mA.

Other threads confirm the USB function is only for USB sticks.
So I need to convert all my Apple music files to MP3 and add to a USB flash memory stick,
I think I mayl resort to hooking up the AUX input to the iTouch.

Bluetooth music
I can get the music playing via the bluetooth, but one has to push Play/pause button each time after pushing source button to get to bluetooth source.

Max Volume
Max volume level varies a bit depending upon what function is being used, but it can only
be described as 'adequate' with the roof down for bluetooth music, but ok for other functions.
An amp may be desirable, but I am not going to bother. I does have wiring for Amp-On switching.

Manual / on-line help
The manual is brief, which is good when searching for general info in the car (how do I ...?) ,
but limited for technical troubleshooting.
On-line there is the same info, but I could find no extra details.
I found a VDO catalogue for Industry/OEM customers, dated 2013 that shows this model,
so we know it's 4 years old at least

Antenna
The manual doesn't say, but the antenna supplied in the box, for DAB is shown on other websites as "Passive".
(The setup required user to specify passive or active)
https://www.bergvillfx.com/index.php...a-passive.html
I took the mirror off, and fitted the DAB antenna unit high on the passenger side on the 'black-out' near the mirror
and ran the antenna 'arms' right up high out of sight and it worked fine

Overall
Much Much better than having the old OEM unit, functionality very good,
but doesn't do everything my SONY did for half the price.
Looks as if it was sold with the car from new. A really good aesthetic match.
Still the best original looking option at present in my opinion.

more info in RENNLIST thread here,
Installing The Continental TR7412UB-OR Radio - Rennlist Discussion Forums
It's a Porsche thread but has useful comments, see page 4. Page 1&2 are for Porsche installation.


- Pictor Feb 2017

Last edited by Pictor; 02-22-2017 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Updated bluetooth music start sequence.
Pictor is offline  
#11 Old 04-14-2017
Premium Member
 
Pictor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Vehicle: 2001 SLK320
Posts: 1,031
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
Thanks: 22
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
Impressions of CCD7418UB-OR after two months

Very happy with the look, function, reception and quality.

Definitely needs an amp added to get more volume.
Pictor is offline  
#12 Old 04-14-2017
6007.us
 
Padgett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Orlando
Vehicle: '01 SLK320 Lazulithe Blue, '00 SLK230 Bahama Blue (needs interior parts)
Other Toys: Too many others. See web page.
Posts: 2,566
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 157 Times in 144 Posts
My Clarion sticks out a little but does everything and syncs nicely with my Galaxy S5. (mag mount is for my phone when displaying torque pro). Never need more than 1/2 volume.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg okramount.jpg (70.7 KB, 23 views)
Padgett is offline  
#13 Old 06-18-2017
Registered Users
 
KoltSupa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Yuma, Arizona
Vehicle: 2002 Mercedes Benz SLK 320
Other Toys: 2005 BMW X5 and 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Base)
Posts: 34
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictor View Post
Here is the Continental CDD7418UB-OR installed.

This is the closest I have seen to getting a Bluetooth & DAB/CD/AM/FM/USB/AUX Stereo, (that is phone and music compatible) that looks like it could have been an OEM fitment, for a R170 SLK.

Its grey colour is pretty good match to the rest of the interior, at least no worse than the original Becker stereo.
The bling chrome rings on the volume and tuning knobs sort of mirror the highlights on the air-con and shifter.

The illumination colour is good match too.
Second photo is dimmer turned up full, headlights on. The brightness is actually pretty close to the other instruments and colour is too, even though this picture doesn't show it very well.
Third photo has instrument dimmer turned down low and you can see the Stereo also dims except for the central display. (somewhat of a disappointment )
Last photo is headlights off to show that the centre display stays illuminated the same amount any time the radio is on.

Other notes.
a) The power and ignition wires in the Mercedes harness plug did have to be swapped as per earlier posts.
I could not manage to extract the pin from the plug so ended up cutting the wires, soldering and heat-shrinking the joints.
b) The unit comes with everything.
External mic with two mounts (visor clip and adhesive type),
a good DAB antenna,
Harnesses for main plug with free ends and another for steering wheel controls (both not needed).
Stereo removal keys for the mount supplied.
Printed manual
Harness for AUX connections
c) you do have to source your own stereo removal keys for the OEM Becker unit fitted to SLKs to get it out. see eBay.
d) The SLK main harness plugs straight into the back of the unit and if it hadn't been for the need to swap two power wires, it would have been 100% plug and play
e) AM/FM antenna lead plugs straight in , no adapter required.

So how does it work?
Pretty good.
Manual is very brief, some of the important detail is hard too find when setting up. Read, re-read, re-read again
Pairing with my iPhone 4 was easy.
To accept incoming calls I still needed to use my phone.
Call clarity and mic both good.
To hang up, I did hit the red-"call end" button and it works.
Dialling can be a) "direct number input", easy. b) from "phone book" - not easy, seems the list is in random order, no A-Z scrolling c) from "last dialled" or "last received" - easy
Bluetooth music is fine but it does not display song title, just play time.
So it really doesn't do everything my SONY did, but it's ok.
If your phone is in a mount there is no problem. If your phone is in your pocket and you are trying to do everything on the stereo unit, calling out is quite difficult, at least with my old phone.
CD does not display track title. Just track number and elapsed time.
AM/FM/DAB. All good, lots and lots of preset stations to store. 2x6 AM, 3x6FM,1x6DAB, LW too.
USB was not reading either my iPhone4 or my 7 year old iPod Touch music libraries. Maybe newer Apple gear will work. I haven't tried yet.
USB says it charges at up to 500mA, but I couldn't get it charge either of my devices with leads that I knew worked on other units. Again I'll have to try an iPhone 6 and an Apple lead.
AUX -- haven't tried it. maybe I'll connect my iTouch to that for a store of music in the car.
Logic function allows it to be turned on and run with no key in the ignition for one hour. Useful
Mute, it's got a mute function that works in most modes and a Pause function for the CD
Preference setting is easy in set-up.
Prices: about 200 Euro. There is a much cheaper bluetooth unit without the CD but I don't think it looks as well integrated in the SLK.

Tip: to get the antenna and Mic leads through the dashboard, I used 10mm pvc tubing pushed from the stereo cavity out past the headlight switch/fusebox and it was a 2 minute job.
To feed it up to its final position I only had to take the drivers sun visor off, (not even the interior light or the main header trim panel).
Finding a good place for the mic, out of the way, offered few options and I ended up clipping it to the side of the Mirror base.

The phone holder in the first photo is a Brodie Proclip with a RAM mount screwed to it.
Not the most subtle mount, but it holds various sizes easily. (phone in its cover or iTouch) and it is removable in seconds.

Summary.
A SONY or Kenwood unit from a car accessory shop does all this for half the price, but doesn't look nearly as good, day or night.
You are my hero! Thanks for the detailed info!
KoltSupa is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mercedes Benz SLK Forum > Mercedes Benz R170 SLK Class Cars > General Modifications R170

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Upload your files to MEGAUPLOAD
Upload your images to ImageShack

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes Benz SLK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Considering an SLK 250CDI (SE) (UK) Options advice sought PST SLK R172 General Discussion 11 06-13-2014 01:48 PM
Upgrade of auto system advice Live42day SLK R171 General Discussion 7 09-28-2013 08:01 AM
172 Entertainment System Manual for Premium Pkg (non-Comand)? dunc2012R172 SLK R172 General Discussion 3 08-24-2012 10:27 PM
SLK R170 350 modifyd with the SLK 55 AMG exhaust System... chrome-tec SLK Videos 16 07-02-2011 01:51 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 

Clubs, Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.