WARNING to potential SLK buyers! - Mercedes Benz SLK Forum

General Discussion Topics must pertain to all 3 generations of SLK - R170, R171 and R172

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
#1 Old 04-11-2011
Registered Users
 
jack230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Wildwood, TX
Vehicle: 2003 SLK 230
Posts: 60
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
(Thread Starter)
WARNING to potential SLK buyers!

My previous vehicle was Jeep Renagade. Had no problem taking it to beach and sticking it in the sand. We'd do mud days in the woods. Back off in ditches just to see who would get stuck. Weeks later drive it through car wash sipping on a Land Shark. Always get the closest parking spot no matter how tight a fit.

NOW as an SLK owner. God help me.

Watch the weather like a hawk. Is it gona rain? Wash, wax, DRESS the tires and all other rubber! Clean interior as if I had to eat off the floorboard. Sit and dream of spending enormous amounts of $$$$$$ for things that I do not need. While driving listen for any little noise! NEVER park in a lot next to another car!

I fear I'm a changed man and no turning back YOU will be too.

I'd forgotten my youth and it's infatuation with vehicles. SLK has given that back to me.
jack230 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 04-11-2011
Premium Member
 
Durkatlon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego, CA
Vehicle: 2009 SLK55
Posts: 4,896
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
Thanks: 390
Thanked 1,326 Times in 792 Posts
Garage
Heh, yeah, parking the SLK is definitely scary. I had to park my SLK on the public streets last night (and again later today) because the roads in my development are being resurfaced. So happy to walk up to it this morning to find no one decided to key it or whatever. Nerve wracking....
Durkatlon is offline  
#3 Old 04-11-2011
Registered Users
 
noober's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Calabasas
Vehicle: None. Just a random Forum Member
Other Toys: 2010 Ford Fusion Sport
Posts: 420
Country:
Chats: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 74
Thanked 86 Times in 54 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durkatlon View Post
Heh, yeah, parking the SLK is definitely scary. I had to park my SLK on the public streets last night (and again later today) because the roads in my development are being resurfaced. So happy to walk up to it this morning to find no one decided to key it or whatever. Nerve wracking....
I have that same fear every day, which is why I've decided to move.

Saturday was the straw that broke the camel's back that really set my nerves on edge...

As most of you know, my car got hungry and ate a bobcat up north. Destroyed bumper, internals got a little shaken, you know, the whole deal. Insurance kicked in, paid $1100 and got it all fixed (thanks to Durk's help.) Well.. I get the car back Friday and I CANNOT park it in the garage of our apartment because the angle at which the ground levels out is too steep for the bumper. That's partly what destroyed the bumper the last time. So we do as we do every time and I park it on the street.

The next morning, I walk out to the car and see a dent on my freshly painted hood. A dent. A nice round BONK in my just-cleaned and just-redone hood. The damn tree I was under doesn't even bear fruit, but somehow some sort of big hard lemon-looking thing (hard as a rock, shaped like a lemon) was on the ground near my car. Great start to a Saturday morning.

Later that day, as I'm driving back from all my errands, top up, coming off my exit at the freeway, I am sitting at the light, first in line to make a left turn. Some kids are walking by in the crosswalk, one of them gives my car an evil look then looks at me, and just flat out SPITS at my car. No warning, nothing to warrant it. Just.. spits at it. Thankfully it landed not on the paint but in the area between the windshield and the hood.

That made for a very nerve wracking Saturday that set me so on edge that I couldn't sleep that night, fearing my car would be keyed.

The flip side is... I've probably spent more on mods in the recent months than I have on food for myself, so I have to wonder about my priorities there too haha. The car, however, is not a car to me, but family and my baby. Pretty sure many of us here have the same sentiment.
noober is offline  
 
#4 Old 04-11-2011
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Irvine, CA
Vehicle: 07 55
Posts: 940
Country:
Chats: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks: 104
Thanked 139 Times in 90 Posts
Send a message via MSN to slkluv
That sucks =(

Some people are just idiots and its unfortunate they had to be an idiot to you!

Hope everything gets sorted out
slkluv is offline  
#5 Old 04-11-2011
Sadly Woolly has passed away

 
Woolly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Co. Durham, UK
Vehicle: SLK350 MT
Other Toys: CLK 270CDI (Slushbox!!)
Posts: 17,375
Country:
Chats: 1297
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Thanks: 2,912
Thanked 3,515 Times in 2,416 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by noober View Post
The flip side is... I've probably spent more on mods in the recent months than I have on food for myself, so I have to wonder about my priorities there too haha. . . .
I've had this SLK for over 6 years - obviously (if you saw me ) - I'm spending tooooooooooo much on food (and beer ) and not enough on mods !!






To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MB SLK 350 Andradite Green (6 speed manual)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Woolly is offline  
#6 Old 04-11-2011
-1-
Don - Founding Member #4
 
-1-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Virginia USA
Vehicle: *2014 BMW i3*2012 Prius Plug-In*All Elect/Hybrid
Posts: 5,857
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Thanks: 1,123
Thanked 743 Times in 587 Posts
I need my wife's philosphy, drive it, regardless. Let someone else (me), wash it, take it in for service (me), cringe if I see anything out of order, etc. My previous SLK 55 drove me crazy for the same reasons. I miss it, but just one less thing to be concerned with in my life.
-1- is offline  
#7 Old 04-11-2011
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Buckinghamshire
Vehicle: SLK 55 AMG 2008
Posts: 102
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Thanks: 32
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by -1- View Post
I need my wife's philosphy, drive it, regardless. Let someone else (me), wash it, take it in for service (me), cringe if I see anything out of order, etc. My previous SLK 55 drove me crazy for the same reasons. I miss it, but just one less thing to be concerned with in my life.
That's an awful way to go through life, how can you relax and have fun if you just worry about what may go wrong. I know how you feel as I am precious about my car but it's only a car and the whole reason you have nice things is to enjoy them and increase your quality of life.

Am not meaning to be rude
JLR1969 is offline  
#8 Old 04-11-2011
Premium Member
 
ponia003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Vehicle: 2006 SLK280, 2005 E500 (W211)
Other Toys: Horses
Posts: 1,217
Country:
Chats: 1
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Thanks: 138
Thanked 178 Times in 127 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by noober View Post
I have that same fear every day, which is why I've decided to move.

Saturday was the straw that broke the camel's back that really set my nerves on edge...

As most of you know, my car got hungry and ate a bobcat up north. Destroyed bumper, internals got a little shaken, you know, the whole deal. Insurance kicked in, paid $1100 and got it all fixed (thanks to Durk's help.) Well.. I get the car back Friday and I CANNOT park it in the garage of our apartment because the angle at which the ground levels out is too steep for the bumper. That's partly what destroyed the bumper the last time. So we do as we do every time and I park it on the street.

The next morning, I walk out to the car and see a dent on my freshly painted hood. A dent. A nice round BONK in my just-cleaned and just-redone hood. The damn tree I was under doesn't even bear fruit, but somehow some sort of big hard lemon-looking thing (hard as a rock, shaped like a lemon) was on the ground near my car. Great start to a Saturday morning.

Later that day, as I'm driving back from all my errands, top up, coming off my exit at the freeway, I am sitting at the light, first in line to make a left turn. Some kids are walking by in the crosswalk, one of them gives my car an evil look then looks at me, and just flat out SPITS at my car. No warning, nothing to warrant it. Just.. spits at it. Thankfully it landed not on the paint but in the area between the windshield and the hood.

That made for a very nerve wracking Saturday that set me so on edge that I couldn't sleep that night, fearing my car would be keyed.

The flip side is... I've probably spent more on mods in the recent months than I have on food for myself, so I have to wonder about my priorities there too haha. The car, however, is not a car to me, but family and my baby. Pretty sure many of us here have the same sentiment.

I had the same issues, which caused to move to an apartment with a garage. Much more secure and it gives me a place to work on it, wash it, etc in peace.

Nothing that bad ever happened to me though, sorry to hear about it.
ponia003 is offline  
#9 Old 04-11-2011
-1-
Don - Founding Member #4
 
-1-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Virginia USA
Vehicle: *2014 BMW i3*2012 Prius Plug-In*All Elect/Hybrid
Posts: 5,857
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Thanks: 1,123
Thanked 743 Times in 587 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLR1969 View Post
That's an awful way to go through life, how can you relax and have fun if you just worry about what may go wrong. I know how you feel as I am precious about my car but it's only a car and the whole reason you have nice things is to enjoy them and increase your quality of life.

Am not meaning to be rude
Maybe a little exaggerated, but close to the truth.
-1- is offline  
#10 Old 04-11-2011
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Wales - What a Land!
Vehicle: SLK 320
Posts: 45
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts
Thank goodness I run around in a ten year old 320SLK rust bucket!

It looks the business, and drives like silk, and I love it - but I know where the rust is, so I tend to treat it like any other supermarket trolley. Totally reliable at just over 100,000 miles. Few small bits broke (ashtray, windscreen wash bottle, mirror), but I sleep easy.

And yes, I am going to tackle the rust this year - then it'll last me another decade, hopefully. But mollycoddled it ain't. It's a car - not an icon.
umblecumbuz is offline  
#11 Old 04-11-2011
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lebanon
Vehicle: 2001 Silver SLK230
Other Toys: 1991 Toyota 4Runner
Posts: 525
Country:
Chats: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 111
Thanked 106 Times in 79 Posts
Garage
Woolly, you forgot the ciggies... or did you quit?
GusSLK is offline  
#12 Old 04-11-2011
Sadly Woolly has passed away

 
Woolly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Co. Durham, UK
Vehicle: SLK350 MT
Other Toys: CLK 270CDI (Slushbox!!)
Posts: 17,375
Country:
Chats: 1297
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Thanks: 2,912
Thanked 3,515 Times in 2,416 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusSLK View Post
Woolly, you forgot the ciggies... or did you quit?
Sorry, I've quit - at least 20 times today






To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MB SLK 350 Andradite Green (6 speed manual)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Woolly is offline  
#13 Old 04-11-2011
Registered Users
 
rampower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Vehicle: white 2017 SLC 200, AMG line auto.
Other Toys: Kia Picanto Turbo
Posts: 28
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Thanks: 1
Thanked 16 Times in 5 Posts
Each to their own, I look after my car well. Yes its only a car. Yes it will repair if anyone scratches it. I bought it to use it. Every day, to the shops, work everything.

Does this mean I don't take care of it? Of course not, clean it well, keep it waxed and of course when I enter the works car park/supermarket I will try to choose the best place to park, i.e. not next to a 20 year old micra with baby seats in it. Stone chips and scratches do repair but I do try to prevent them where I can, my cars have always been garaged, my slk, my 2 mx-5's my minis.

I am a big car fan and this is one of my biggest hobbies, drink little, don't smoke.
rampower is offline  
#14 Old 04-12-2011
Registered Users
 
jack230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Wildwood, TX
Vehicle: 2003 SLK 230
Posts: 60
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
(Thread Starter)
oh well ... i took a chance and lovin it.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

she's my baby ...
jack230 is offline  
#15 Old 04-12-2011
Administrator/Founding Member

 
jbanks15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tampa, Florida
Vehicle: 2009 SLK 55 AMG Kleemann Supercharger, ECU tune, Headers and LSD, CF Diffuser
Posts: 91,120
Country:
Chats: 38
Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6490 Post(s)
Thanks: 3,232
Thanked 11,022 Times in 8,381 Posts
Here is my daily routine 24/7, 365 days a year:


When I get to work at 6 am I clean my car (gel the tires, clean the windows, wipe the fenders, mist wax the car, clean the rims). This takes 10 mins. On the way home (top down of course) the adventure repeats itself like groundhog day. When I am back in my garage, I repeat the cleaning process again getting her ready for the next day but include a vacuum. With the love bug season, (they r out between 10 am and 3 pm), i clean those buggers off immediately as their body acid damages the paint.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeff, US Army Master Sergeant Retired
Administrator/Founding Member
2009 SLK 55 AMG Black/Black
Kleemann Supercharger thread here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kleemann ECU Tune, headers and downpipes thread here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Albums:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ClearBra
OEM MB Plexiglass Draught Stop
Smarttop version 3.22
Previous - 02 SLK 320, 05 SLK 350
jbanks15 is online now  
#16 Old 04-12-2011
Registered Users
 
DBPLS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ormond Beach, Florida
Vehicle: Formerly 2005 SLK 350 6sp MT (Apr. 10, 2011)
Other Toys: CL55 AMG, S320, Jeep, Motorcycles, Firearms
Posts: 2,452
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 87
Thanked 176 Times in 160 Posts
Send a message via MSN to DBPLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by umblecumbuz View Post
It's a car - not an icon.
Oh my god, I feel faint.

Rick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DBPLS is offline  
#17 Old 04-12-2011
Sadly Woolly has passed away

 
Woolly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Co. Durham, UK
Vehicle: SLK350 MT
Other Toys: CLK 270CDI (Slushbox!!)
Posts: 17,375
Country:
Chats: 1297
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
Thanks: 2,912
Thanked 3,515 Times in 2,416 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbanks15 View Post
Here is my daily routine 24/7, 365 days a year:


When I get to work at 6 am I clean my car (gel the tires, clean the windows, wipe the fenders, mist wax the car, clean the rims). This takes 10 mins. On the way home (top down of course) the adventure repeats itself like groundhog day. When I am back in my garage, I repeat the cleaning process again getting her ready for the next day but include a vacuum. With the love bug season, (they r out between 10 am and 3 pm), i clean those buggers off immediately as their body acid damages the paint.
Every day

Here's my routine . . .

I wake up mid March, get the road tax for the car, take the cover off, disconnect the battery tender, chase a few sheep, give it a wash & polish, by which time it's September - park it up, put the battery tender on, put the cover on and see it next year.






To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MB SLK 350 Andradite Green (6 speed manual)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Woolly is offline  
#18 Old 04-12-2011
Administrator/Founding Member

 
jbanks15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tampa, Florida
Vehicle: 2009 SLK 55 AMG Kleemann Supercharger, ECU tune, Headers and LSD, CF Diffuser
Posts: 91,120
Country:
Chats: 38
Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6490 Post(s)
Thanks: 3,232
Thanked 11,022 Times in 8,381 Posts
Woolly you must be like Yogi Bear!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeff, US Army Master Sergeant Retired
Administrator/Founding Member
2009 SLK 55 AMG Black/Black
Kleemann Supercharger thread here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kleemann ECU Tune, headers and downpipes thread here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Albums:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ClearBra
OEM MB Plexiglass Draught Stop
Smarttop version 3.22
Previous - 02 SLK 320, 05 SLK 350
jbanks15 is online now  
#19 Old 04-12-2011
Premium Member
 
Cookiecrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NE England
Vehicle: 2012 SLK55 AMG Iridium Silver, matt black wheels, red upholstery
Other Toys: Past cars SLK 350 AMG bodywork, sportspack suspension, SLK 200k Facelift, Honda VFR800,YamahaGTS1000
Posts: 603
Country:
Chats: 0
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Thanks: 26
Thanked 125 Times in 66 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolly View Post
Every day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woolly View Post

Here's my routine . . .

I wake up mid March, get the road tax for the car, take the cover off, disconnect the battery tender, chase a few sheep, give it a wash & polish, by which time it's September - park it up, put the battery tender on, put the cover on and see it next year.


Don't make the mistake of think he is kidding, 2004 car only 6000 miles, he is even considering changing his 7 year old tyres.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbanks15 View Post
Here is my daily routine 24/7, 365 days a year:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbanks15 View Post

When I get to work at 6 am I clean my car (gel the tires, clean the windows, wipe the fenders, mist wax the car, clean the rims). This takes 10 mins. On the way home (top down of course) the adventure repeats itself like groundhog day. When I am back in my garage, I repeat the cleaning process again getting her ready for the next day but include a vacuum. With the love bug season, (they r out between 10 am and 3 pm), i clean those buggers off immediately as their body acid damages the paint.


Jeff you definitely lead a sad life, who has time to clean their car, even an SLK, twice a day. I would rather spend the time driving it rather than polishing it, when I aren't hard at work earning the money to keep it on the road. By the way what happens in a Leap Year does the car get a day off.
Cookiecrew is offline  
#20 Old 04-12-2011
aka John

 
UK-C200's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Richmond, Tx
Vehicle: LHD Black SLK350, LHD Firemist SLK55
Other Toys: Nacra F18
Posts: 13,012
Country:
Chats: 1143
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Thanks: 1,712
Thanked 2,920 Times in 2,028 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by -1- View Post
I need my wife's philosphy, drive it, regardless. Let someone else (me), wash it, take it in for service (me), cringe if I see anything out of order, etc. My previous SLK 55 drove me crazy for the same reasons. I miss it, but just one less thing to be concerned with in my life.
Damnit! That should have been on the sales disclosure, as I seem to be having the same problem - maybe it's unique to low mileage, Firemist '55's?! Seriously, I actually sat down and thought about "do I drive the '55 to Houston or do I take the '350?" What a problem to have, eh?!

Either route - your wife has a much better balance - drive it, enjoy it, and smile a lot. I just need to find the "someone else" to wash it now - my wife hasn't quite bought into the "it has to be clean BEFORE we leave?"



Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiecrew View Post

Don't make the mistake of think he is kidding, 2004 car only 6000 miles, he is even considering changing his 7 year old tyres.
Woolly's "special", and we all know that - heck, think of how often he'd have to replace the tires if he actually drove the car? He's excluded his "every time I take it out in March I need a new tire due to sheep bites" detail! ;-)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiecrew View Post

Jeff you definitely lead a sad life, who has time to clean their car, even an SLK, twice a day. I would rather spend the time driving it rather than polishing it, when I aren't hard at work earning the money to keep it on the road. By the way what happens in a Leap Year does the car get a day off.
I wish I had the self discipline - and time - to even consider washing mine twice a day. I currently have the problem of having to wash TWO because I feel guilty if one of 'em is dirty!


Think that's another lesson to be learned - you can get addicted, and end up with more than one - or two - SLK's, and still have a huge smile on your face!!



UK-C200 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mercedes Benz SLK Forum > General Discussion about Mercedes Benz SLKs > General Discussion

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Upload your files to MEGAUPLOAD
Upload your images to ImageShack

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes Benz SLK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some Engine Information On The R172. Your Thoughts? Twisted SLK R172 General Discussion 6 11-23-2010 04:24 PM
Piecha Mercedes SLK R171 Performance RS Cold Shot General Modifications R171 11 05-05-2010 02:56 PM
SLKWorld retreat 9/25-9/27, list of reservations made etyu SLK World Annual Retreat 92 09-24-2009 09:55 PM
Image of the SLK 2008 Facelift herve431 SLK R171 General Discussion 116 01-04-2008 04:57 PM
SLK X 2 (long post) -1- SLK R171 General Discussion 29 04-01-2007 11:42 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
 

Clubs, Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.