Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick question about the smarttop for R170

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  9021Jae 
#1 ·
#7 ·
The r172 is quick now. the r171 about an hour. the r170 was always a challenge.

#8 ·
I don't see a difference between the box in the instructions and the pic you posted.

In the instructions, the box is next to the battery, just like in your photo and all R170's facelift or not.

The photo in the instructions has the cover of the box off, is that what threw you off?

#12 ·
Well I have all the instructions and pictures all I need is my smart top. Looking at Fed-X it is in Florida now I hope it does not take as long to get here to Ormond Beach, FL as it did to go to three different place in CA and then 5 day to get to Florida. Hoping to have it tomorrow. Have to play golf in the morning and then work Friday though Monday big weekend at Lowes Labor Day. So looks like Tuesday will be the big day for the install. I am sure it will be here by then. :sBannana2 :sBannana2
Can't start on it and not finish in the same day, might forget what I was doing. I have CRS.

#15 ·
youtube full of smarttop vids

also check one of our meet videos by jazzman for the line of slks putting their tops up and down

#16 ·
Yea I was at that meet and had to set in my car and hide to put my top up and down. :mad: LOL. But not any longer my SMART TOP was here when I returned from playing golf today. :Banane45: Now all I need to do is install it. :confused: But it will be working by October for sure.:Beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.