Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLK meets SL65, Bielefeld Germany - 23rd of June 2007

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Banned 
#1 ·
Welcome!

Mercedes Benz in Bielefeld is celebrating a SLK meeting. They serve us food, drinks and, and a SL65 to drive!

We will have a lovely Saturday with a ride along the river Weser. Everybody is invided to join us - the OWL Gallier.

Adress:
DaimlerChrysler AG
OstWestfalenLippe
Am Stadtholz 35
33609 Bielefeld

The time will be posted next week.

I hope that some of the SLKWORLD is on board.

#4 ·
Last time I went to Germany was in Summer of 2004, I had a tour through the Audi Museum, BMW Museum and I stayed at Kempenski Hotel in Munich.

Its located on the Maximilianstraße, I really enjoyed it over there; stayed for 15days and There was a Mercedes Showroom not far [10minute walk] at that time they had a designo Mystic Red SL350 with standard black interior and burlwallnut trim and S55K AMG W220 Silver/Black that I enjoyed sitting in.

When I went to the Audi Museum I had a tour over there and saw the Audi R8 testing and Saw a Hartge BMW 1 series on the Autobahn, I also saw the Nuvolvari concept and many other Audi's such as the Audi 80 from the 90's and other rally cars.

#5 ·
Programm:
Saturday, 23rd of June:

10-11.00 - arrival to coffee and tea
11-14.00 - driving SL65
14.00 - drive to Vlotho for a
15.30 - picnic
16.15 - return to Bielefeld to the Sparrenburg (castle)
17.15 - guidance through the catacombs of the castle
18.00 - barbecue on the castle court
19.00 - way back to the hotel
20.00 - ride in a party tram incl. much fun and lots of drinks
00.00 - return to the hotel - hotelbar open end

Sunday, 24th of June:

10.00 - morning pint with a Jazz Band
11.30 - drive to Melle using a peak race track!
13.00 - barbecue on the castle court Schloss Huennefeld

Costs:
About 40,00 Euro per person plus hotel (about 40,00 Euro per person)

Guests:
Tuners - Piecha, Vaeth, Kicherer, MKB, Alustar, etc. are having a small exhibition and Mercedes is selling it´s goods with discount.

Adress:
DaimlerChrysler AG
OstWestfalenLippe
Am Stadtholz 35
33609 Bielefeld
Germany

Everybody with a SLK, SL or CLK Cabrio is welcome. If you´re interested, please send me a PM.

#6 ·
now, why can't there be anything like this in UK??????? or Ireland??????
if i organised a massive meet at one of our retail parks, and gave you gyus good discount on a hotel would you come?

#7 ·
Yes, if the date is realizable for me. I think, it would be a good fun!

Are you coming to Bielefeld?

(The date in the headline is wrong. It must be June not March)

#8 ·
Good 23 June not March, I was confused. How longa drive is it from NC to Germany? My GPS suggests using a boat but bein who I am, I'll drive, its safer, Besides if the boat sinks, I might drown. May see if my bride wants to do a road trip, she has never been to Germany, heck she's never been past the city limits of town. Thanks for the info. Rekon if them German people could handle me? Bet they nevr seen a real red neck afor. Talk about culture shock. :biglaugh:

#9 ·
Dont worry Doug, Red Necks are welcome :) Just start your helicopter and come. BTW there is a helicopter pilot in our rows: Joachim. He was a flight teacher in the German army, now he a gothic fan and wears black clothes only. Just our Black Neck ;)

And after your first 20 beers you´re able to miss Marcus Piecha ;) Not me, Im singing and sinking with you

#11 ·
Thank you Brian ;)

Details to the programm you can find here now:

http://www.owl-slk.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1580&start=40

The price p.p. is 49,00 Euro incl. guidiance of the castle, party tram, drinks, barbecue at night and the brunch on sunday

The hotel costs 65,00 Euro (double bedroom incl. breakfast), 43,00 (single bedroom) www.im-winkel-bielefeld.de

Interested people should send me a PM in this week to pay the bill.

#16 ·
Hi guys,

saturday is party time! Who is joining us? Who is going to the world centre, the middle of the earth (this weekend)? Who is coming to Bielefeld?

Where are our neighbours? You´ve beaten us the last wars, it´s time to look what is growing up in Germany :biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.