Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brake discs 50% off today, inc Brembo FF 6 pot

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  jbanks15 
#1 ·
Eurocarparts are having a one day only flash sale, including our eye-watering fully-floating 340x32mm Brembos for the 6-pot calipers.

Sub Total: £674.99 Coupon Benefit: - £337.50 Grand Total (inc VAT): £337.49 each.

Over the past four years I've monitored prices, and the previous best was £347 each from CP4L, with coupon. I wasn't intending to invest just yet, but I think this is too good to pass....unless anyone knows differently......

#3 ·
Yes Antonio - that's the plan! With the £ declining further against the Euro, I can't really see them dropping in price and it will be reassuring to know they're ready under the bed. :)

I think I'll get at least one more set of pads out of the existing ones, but I might just run down to my indy and ask him to put a gauge on them.

Further, MBUK are quoting £595 each and I notice back in 2015 one of our friends paid £390 from Eurocarparts, with coupon.

#8 ·
Just checked them out.

Showing 37% discount for front, making a pair £850.49
Dial in rears (already reduced £80/pair) and total is £1121.37 (from £1779.76)
A saving of £658.59 on normal price.

Yikes!

Sadly, committed to too many things this month.

Thinking lots of 'B' words.
You used the wrong code then - it's a one day only 50% on all brakes, using 'holiday50'.

#9 ·
Received the email today and bought a pair of Brembo disc for my wife c280 Mercedes £66.99
Would she like to swap cars?

2 10422187A Brembo Brake Disc (Front) Mercedes-Benz SLK 5.5 2005
Subtotal£1349.98
Coupon Benefit: (50% Off Selected Ranges Over the Bank Holiday) -£674.99
Delivery Charge
(Economy)£0.00
Grand Total£674.99

:crying:

#11 ·
^ I'll choose some new pads when I'm ready to fit the discs, but meanwhile they'll either go under my bed or on display in my living room as £675 worth of modern art...

Euro/CP4L often do discounts on pads, but as I said earlier, this is the best deal I've ever seen on o/e discs.

MBUK quoted me £248.80 for front pads today - so I don't think it will be difficult to improve on that.

#12 ·
The Tarox ones we had made are still going strong (search for the thread ...!!) ... and from memory they were cheaper, even with the coupon discount ..

They're on the Tarox website ....

#16 ·
Bart, you do know this thread is 1.5 years old right? :D

#17 ·
This thread is closed
It is old and sale no longer on

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.