Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riding along in my automobile...

1K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  savcom 
#1 ·
I was returning from the Great Dorset Steam Fair on Sunday evening in the BMW, hoping for a decent journey, as it was a UK Bank Holiday with unseasonably good weather and therefore every man and his dog would be out on the roads. As it happened, the motorways were pretty good - busy, but all flowing nicely.

While driving we saw a few SLKs - two R171's (one silver, one black) heading in our direction and an orange (yes, orange) R170 heading in the other direction! The shade of orange was the same shade as MB used in their C111 concept car. Not a colour I thought was available on the R170. Can anyone shed any light on the colour?

And apologies, but no business cards were exchanged. The cards were in Silkie, where they belong. :x

#2 ·
I keep cards in my wallet also

#13 ·
You can use my name. Others have in the past and will continue to do so in the future :D

#15 ·
I said nothing about chasing anyone down, simply that you should keep your cards in your wallet. Amateur! :p

Also if you get one of those stickers made up I need two please, one for the golf and one for the MPV.

If there's any interest in these stickers I could probably get a batch made up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.