Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleemann K-Box for 2012 SLK 250 CGI?

9K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  martindktran 
#1 ·
Has anyone installed a Kleemann K-Box in their US SLK 250? I have tried to confirm with Kleemann that this

Kleemann - Tuning for the 180,200,250 CGI (M271 EVO) engines!

is what I would want. But they never answer the emails when I ask if it would work in a US model. When I asked my dealership a while back, they told me only a ECU upgrade program was available that added 20hp or so. $1700 for 20hp would be a little tough to justify, but the 40hp that the K-Box states would be pretty nice.

#2 ·
im the one who waiting for answer here?

actually what Hp upgrade they said ,normally will drop from what they said
and sometime 1700$ will bring y not more than 20hp,so on one know till y try it by yourself and do dyno test as well

for me i installed paddle booster and it work quit good compare wiz its price which is half of 1700$
decide it by yourself and choose what y want
good luck

#7 ·
Hey guys,

So I saw a similar post on MBWorld which I have information the Kleeman kit comes with: K-Box, air filter, pulleys/belt and a fuel regulator

Which apparently is easy to install - any viewpoint on this? (keeping in mind I have never done anything to a car before)

Secondly I heard someone who has implemented this kit has said that it brings a SLK200 closer to a SLK350.. For example with the kit the SLK200 can run 0-100km/h in 5.7 sec.. where as a SLK350 can run 0-100km/h in 5.4 sec...

I really want to confirm this to see whether or not I should get the kit.. it is definitely pricey and I want to make sure that it is worth every cent!

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.