Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaving The Grocery Store In Phoenix Today

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  JonB 
#1 ·
And I see a 280 snuggled up next to my 230.

:burnout:

See less See more
#2 ·
someone should have left an slkworld.com business card?

#4 ·
Ken, our former owner and owner of the slkstore had given some out with purchases. pm him (admin)(Not administrator) and see if he can send you some.

you do not have enuff posts to pm:

If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘New members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

or email him at info@slkstore

#5 ·
I took my own advice and asked Ken if he can post maybe a pdf of the card so we can print out our own. Let's see what he says.

#6 ·
SLKWorld.com business card

Attachments

#7 ·
What no free Admission on the back of the Business Card for you fav Nudy Bar ? Do you have any Idea how many Strippers drive Slk,s. Come on somebody gonna teach them Girls how to check the oil and change a Tire so they can save some $$$$ towards there Retirement.

#10 ·
Hopefully no one minds that I created my own rather than use a scan of a card. I'd already recreated the logo for the calendar.

Just enough info to get a SLK driver to stop by.
Ynot's SLK is badass. :tu: I never know when I'll be parked next to another SLK so I normally use like a scrap piece of paper or napkin and write down SLKWorld's url with my screen name on it. If I saw a business card I would assume it was some kin of junk mail.

#11 ·
but if i saw a piece of paper on my windshield i would think someone hit my car and would start looking around it before even reading the note!

#13 ·
For some reason Photobucket resized the image I posted. :tazz:

I can email a PDF to you that you can print to card stock or whatever paper you have and you can slice them out with a straight edge (ruler) and an Xacto knife.

The blanks from Staples are perforated and look crummy imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.