Not open for further replies.

where? and whos slk350

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Gregg 
#1 ·
so come on people whos rockin this 350 out :rb

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
God, give me that 1.5 hours of my life back! :p Cameron Diaz & Justin Timberlake in Bad Teacher. Not sure what the point of the movie was, but the '350 with AMG kit and "HERS" was parked next to a gray SL - that was about 10 minutes into the movie, and it went downhill from there.

As nearly as I could tell it was a story about how to be a **** teacher, get away with scamming money for a boob-job, and then in the last 5 minutes decide to change your mind and be a good person - but without taking responsibility for any of the **** you've done.

#8 ·
congrats john you got it :tu:

And yep worst film i have seen in years :( even cam d playing with some other stunners ***** couldnt turn it round :biglaugh:

But as they say the cars the STAR!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 ·
Yep.....should have recognized it....my wife made me watch the movie last weekend and I did key on the SLK! I earned 3 chick movie points redeemable for consideration at a later date, so it wasn't a complete loss.

The movie was ****, but I always get a kick out of the overplayed sexy teacher thing which is right up there with the Libraian/Nurse/French Maid thing....all kind of worn out stereotypes if you ask me. Noticed lately that the EMO/Vampire/Alternative chick thing is running pretty strong in the movies. Time to go back to the Cowgirl/BoPeep/Wonderwoman chick thing next cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.