Mercedes SLK World banner

Fantasy of Flight

5K views 45 replies 8 participants last post by  ya boy willz 
#1 ·
OK. For those of you who've expressed an interest...

Fantasy of Flight (near Polk City, off I-4) is open daily 1000-1700... Adult tix are $26.95 (55+ @ $24.95)... However, they are offering us a price of $19.95/pp, w/ $3/pp guided tour (da bom!!) & $10/pp for a boxed lunch (+7% tax & 21% tip - basic sandwich fare - I have a menu)...

I'm looking @ Sunday, Sept. 4th... Let's get 15 people signed up & we'll be good to go! Once we get enough people, I'll set it up w/ PayPal for us to get the tix! :biglaugh:

Reactions: jbanks15
#3 ·
New sign up list: copy and paste in a new post to this thread

jbanks15

#4 ·
hey! that is labor day weekend, no? i am good with that but maybe others cannot?

#5 ·
We can always move it to the following weekend (Sept. 11th)...?

#6 ·
Let's shoot for Sept 11th. Let's start a new signup list here:

jbanks15
sooproop

please copy and paste and add your name in a new post.

#7 ·
Come'on, people! This is going to be an awesome event! Beautiful drive down to Polk City, some of the most beautiful & rare cars & planes in the world, good food, good friends, good conversation!

#8 ·
i will attempt to pm se florida people.

#10 ·

#14 ·
That's six (guaranteed) down, (at least) nine more to go!

#15 ·
where is your list? i only see 3

#16 ·
Each of us are bringing two people (ourselves and our guests/partners/spouses)...? We need 15 individuals in order to qualify for the discount...

#17 ·
ahhhh. the new math! gotcha. Thanks

#20 ·
If we all meet up (there) @ 0930-1030, we'll be able to go on the tour before the catered lunch... I'll set things up, though someone else (jbanks?) might be better at getting the group together...

WE NEED 15 PEOPLE! - If just seven vehicles came w/ two people each...? Come'on! Surely, we can get 15 people to have an awesome drive out to visit one of the premier flight & speed attractions in the world!?

Anybody interested, go here: http://www.fantasyofflight.com/ to check it out! :tu:

#19 ·
Let's shoot for Sept 11th. Let's start a new signup list here:

jbanks15
sooproop
brueggy
clinterific

please copy and paste and add your name in a new post.

I just need to be reminded over and over!!! HAHA! I lose track of planning things this far in advance!

#21 ·
i have pm'ed all florida people that i could locate from the member's list.

#24 ·
Is this still a go?

#26 ·
I'm planning on going, regardless if we get 15 people or not... It would be great to see you guys, again. Shall we make one last-ditch effort to rally the troops?:bannana:

#25 ·
soop will have to make that determination. i hope so

#27 ·
c'mon southeast tampa-orlando-sarasota-other locations. join us!

#28 ·
Bump again to the top. Sept 11th

#29 ·
so what time? 930-1030? 930-10? 10-1030?

#31 ·
Why don't we meet there @ 1000 - it'll give us time to see the sights before lunch...

#30 ·
6 days left until the meet. c'mon southeast tampa-orlando-sarasota-other locations. join us!
Bump!

#32 ·
10 it is!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.