Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Promotion

5K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  DesignoSLK 
#1 ·
Man am I happy, went from a Junior Member to a World Member in only a week. How do I get to the top? Wait a minute, what is the top? How does this work? The old "Be all you can be" in me makes me wonder. Dang I have enjoyed this forum, its bettr n snuff and not nearly as dusty.Y) :Beer:

#3 ·
Congratulations 412driver!

#4 ·
I think elite is the top, at like only 200 posts. You remind me of the day when we commerated our 100th posts by starting a new thread and congratulation ourselves!

#5 ·
200 Hummmm, much as I love to talk I'll be thar fridy afor lunch.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: The only way I could have more fun than bein on this forum, well I'd have to be twins. An my momma would never have let both of me survive much trouble as I was. She told me one day when I came home with grease from head to toe, " Son, it would be easier to have another yungun than clean you up", did take 30 years to git all the grease out of my ears.:Beer:

#7 ·
Well then, maybe fridy week afor I git thar. Is that info available on site? Reminds me of when I got drafted back in 69, I asked the recruiter how I could git all them patches and medals. He said sign right here boy and you can git em all. After Basic, Airborne, Ranger and flight school, they let me earn Viet Nam Svc medal, 71 Air medals, 2 purple Hearts and a Silver Star. After all that most people would be satisfied, not me, 20 years in the National Guard later, I got a box slam full of stuff. Mama said I was always an over achiever, I think I am just too dumb to know when to say No.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :Beer:

#14 ·
Me Me Me!!! I've been called everything else. Why not whore. What number is this??? Wish I could figure out how you guys get the Quote thing into your new post. But what the heck, I just stopped using a manual tyrewriter and carbon paper last week.:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Only kidding, it was actually three weeks ago.

#15 ·
ahhhhh the youth of the forum.haha
i rememeber making my 100th post all those months ago, *sigh*
it creeps up on you, such an addictive forum slkworld that you dont even realise that your an elite!!

#29 ·
Ya'll watch out, I'm closin fast check how many posts now. Missed fridy goal but had to work last two nites for injured pilot, have flown purt near all night both nites. It was suggested I change my name from 412 driver to post whore, vote here: :td: or :tu: or just tell me to shut up :hb: I luv these little face things. Minds me of Forest Gump. Just thought of somethin, is there a prize for most posts in a month??? How about most stupid posts??? Heck I'll try for any prize. :biglaugh:

#31 ·
OK, Ho it is, POST HO, I like that, I vote :tu:. Drive or fly, well when asked what I do for a living I usually say I drive for a hospital. We then move on to things I'd rather talk about (like me) only kidding, such as cars, women etc. If I say I fly a helicopter, well the next two hours is me instructing on aerodynamics etc. Not that I mind, but after 40 years and over 20,000 hours of flight time, flying is not what I want to talk about when off work. Please don't misunderstand, as you see, I will talk til the cows come home and if anyone has a question or comment to discuss about flying I will be happy to talk. The dentist at dinner in a nice retaurant with wife and friends story comes to mind: While dining a patient approaches the doc and says hi then rambles into "look at this toof doc, do you rekon it is ok or do I need to mak a pointment". You all probably have been there seen that. Ride vs drive vs fly, same difference, since fly is easier to spell, I should use that, but I learned to spell drive and I use that to impress people with my cipherin and deductin skills. Aint you impressed??? If I told you my signature block was: Doug Phd,ATP, MBA, CFII, Col. US Army ret. and certified Red Neck, you would be confused. If I show you my cipherin skills though, you kno I'm impotent, impertant, imparntant, heck, special. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: I still luv them faces.:cool:

#37 ·
... If I told you my signature block was: Doug Phd,ATP, MBA, CFII, Col. US Army ret. and certified Red Neck, you would be confused. If I show you my cipherin skills though, you kno I'm impotent, impertant, imparntant, heck, special. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: I still luv them faces.:cool:
I'd probably be one of the few to recognize everything you have there. And 'course you wouldn't have to explain the aerodynamics of how a helo flys...lol.

You can checkout other faces here...http://www.smileyhut.com/ ...they copy and paste into the forum nicely, and add spice...though you don't really need anymore spicin'. :D

#32 ·
wow!!!!!
probably slk worlds most off topic thread ever ,.. haha.
412driver, your a fantastic talker. your threads are so random they become very enjoyable to read.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.