Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VIN Help Please

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  hasontour 
#1 ·
I bought my wife a 98 SLK230 for Christmas (it was a surprise, wrapped up the key and the car was sitting in the garage - she loves it) and have been tinkering around with it to get it ready for summer, if it ever comes this year! I was wondering if someone could decode my VIN number - guess I need a data card?

Here is the VIN WDBKK47F8WF055045

- THANKS in advance. BTW, this is a great forum, has helped me with a lot of little projects on the car so far, thanks for that to.

#2 ·
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Someone will assist you soon

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

#3 ·
Welcome from not so sunny Carmichael Northern California.

#7 ·
Welcome from Indy...and John comes through again...and you've found a GREAT home in SLKW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.