Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New member from Land O' Lakes Florida

2K views 19 replies 20 participants last post by  LIL DON SLK 
#1 ·
Hi guys! I am a new SLK 280 owner. It is my first MB and I am loving this car more and more every day. At 42..... seeking to recapture the thrill of youth. This car is everything I always wanted in a car...... a good-looking little roadster that's easy to live with. Even though it is a 2006, I got it with just 11K miles. It was definitely a weekend car. I was considering other roadsters (Z4, Boxster, Sky, Soltice, Miata) but the SLK was a better fit for me.

I have a **** load of questions about this car for all the veterans on this forum. I will post them later this week.

Muchas gracias,

Juan

#6 ·
Welcome Juan! You will not find a friendlier group than those here. I've not yet made the purchase, but it could happen soon.

Enjoy!

#7 ·
Welcome Juan from the other coast on the west side of the North American continent.

#11 ·
Juan,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Keep watch for our next slk gettogether!!!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

#12 ·
Welcome from a fellow 2006 280 owner in Los Angeles.

You bought a great car, enjoy it. What color did you get?

#15 ·
Welcome from Michigan soon to be in Spring Hill Florida next week........

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.