Mercedes SLK World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

05 slk 350 roof problem

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  jbanks15 
#1 ·
I recently purchased an 05 slk 350 with 30000 miles on it. I now have rub marks on the black plastic panels on either side of the back glass. I assume that the rub marks are related to putiing the top down or up. Is there an adjustment that can be made to eliminate the rub marks? There is no particular noise when the top is lowered. Thanks for your info - Schuyler

#3 ·
schuyler,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

#5 ·
The 2 black plastic panels are not loose in any way when you check them? Check/look at the rubber seals that go on top of these when the roof is retracting, can you tell which part of the roof is hitting the black plastic panels?

#6 ·
schuyler,

Please update your location/vehicle (model and yr) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on locale and model.
usercp, edit your details, location/vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.